I would like to use the page title in the page in Confluence Cloud. Is there a way to do this?
Another way would be to create the page (based on a template) and create the page title upon Save from a specific fields in the page.
Please explain further what you are trying to do? I'm not quite understanding your question.
It seems that Ellen wants to be able to re-use the title of the page in the same page's content, when defining a template. When used, the template would automatically populate this placeholder with the actual page title.
Like, the template would look like:
Page TitleHey we are on {repeat-page-title} and we hope you're enjoying it.
Page Title
Hey we are on {repeat-page-title} and we hope you're enjoying it.
And when using the template, it becomes:
My Great Page TitleHey we are on My Great Page Title and we hope you're enjoying it.
My Great Page Title
Hey we are on My Great Page Title and we hope you're enjoying it.
Hi Jivian,
That is exactly what I would like to achieve. Thanks for clarifying :-)
Create a user macro and then place that new macro into your template.
Macro would look like:
## @noparams $content.title
Confluence cloud does not support user macros.
Well, like my tag said "I'm new here" - sorry.
Hi,
Was there a way to do this without macros? I've got the same requirement.
Thanks,
Harry
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.