I am working with a team who would like to view Cumulative Flow Diagram, but just for the current sprint. At the moment the CFD is not displaying what we want. I thought this would be easy to set but that's not the case.
I would like exactly this, to be able to have some sort of graph which shows the amount of time the stories per sprint spent in each status, this would help to find bottlenecks in the user story cycle time.
Currently, if I change the x-axis to the sprint, the y-axis still shows the total issues for the team, so all the detail is lost for me in the CFD since the majority is taken up by all the accumulated done issues, which is not useful at all imho.
I don't think it's currently able to be done - but you can vote for the issue here by the looks of it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-5153
It looks like you could setup a filter on your board that is "sprint in openSprints()" and then refine the CFD to use this filter
Yeah, I've just discovered that option. I love it. Certainly, this does the trick for us!
That worked perfectly, and finally gave us an option to use stories+subtasks and still be able to provide a report to management on work being done throughout the sprint. Been looking for a solution to this for a week. Thanks!
Holly Balloni! That worked! Awesome thanks it was very frustrating trying to get this report to work.
I am tried but not able to see or configure CFD for a sprint and to a specific team, for such a simple basic report/data Jira is of no use. I find it difficult to use Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.