Hello
I have recently created a new repository and i have been adding and removing files without any issues. Creating branches, pulling and pushing had been working fine.
All of a sudden now i can't commit any more. I only have one commit that consists of 6 images in new folder.
I am using Mercurial with SSH connection and SourceTree. Since sourcetree is not giving me much in the way of outpu I started using the terminal within the app to get more verbose logs.
This is the output i get:
C:\REDACTED\Trunk>hg push -v --debug --traceback
pushing to ssh://hg@bitbucket.org/REDACTED/REDACTED
running "C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\putty\plink.exe" -ssh -i "C:\Users\REDACTED\private.ppk" hg@bitbucket.org
"hg -R REDACTED/REDACTED serve --stdio"
sending hello command
sending between command
remote: 145
remote: capabilities: lookup changegroupsubset branchmap pushkey known getbundle unbundlehash batch stream unbundle=HG10GZ,HG10BZ,HG10UN httpheader=1024
remote: 1
query 1; heads
sending batch command
searching for changes
all remote heads known locally
sending branchmap command
sending branchmap command
preparing listkeys for "bookmarks"
sending listkeys command
1 changesets found
list of changesets:
35f85d884fa5750f8042b2e14be51d2ddbd78f8d
sending unbundle command
bundling: 1/1 changesets (100.00%)
bundling: 1/1 manifests (100.00%)
bundling: Assets/Models/_Prototype/Textures/Barbarian_Belt_Low_d.tga 1/6 files (16.67%)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 88, in _runcatch
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 771, in _dispatch
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 540, in runcommand
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 866, in _runcommand
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 837, in checkargs
File "mercurial\dispatch.pyc", line 766, in <lambda>
File "mercurial\util.pyc", line 506, in check
File "mercurial\commands.pyc", line 4642, in push
File "mercurial\localrepo.pyc", line 1857, in push
File "mercurial\wireproto.pyc", line 306, in unbundle
File "mercurial\sshpeer.pyc", line 172, in _callpush
File "mercurial\sshpeer.pyc", line 205, in _send
IOError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
abort: Invalid argument
Exception IOError: (22, 'Invalid argument') in <bound method sshpeer.cleanup of <mercurial.sshpeer.sshpeer object at 0x02455710>> ignored
Do you have any idea of what I can do to be able to push again?
Edit: Additional info:
I tried to add each of the six image files individually to varying degrees of success. When the operation failed the results were the same, but I found out tha if I kept trying on the console with the exact same commands it will eventually go through, this could take dozens of attempts and hours of trying so it is obviously not a solution and the output was this:
C:\REDACTED\Trunk>hg push -v --debug --traceback
pushing to ssh://hg@bitbucket.org/REDACTED/REDACTED
running "C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\SourceTree\tools\putty\plink.exe" -ssh -i "C:\Users\REDACTED\private.ppk" hg@bitbucket.org
"hg -R REDACTED/REDACTED serve --stdio"
sending hello command
sending between command
remote: 145
remote: capabilities: lookup changegroupsubset branchmap pushkey known getbundle unbundlehash batch stream unbundle=HG10GZ,HG10BZ,HG10UN httpheader=1024
remote: 1
query 1; heads
sending batch command
searching for changes
all remote heads known locally
sending branchmap command
sending branchmap command
preparing listkeys for "bookmarks"
sending listkeys command
1 changesets found
list of changesets:
86cb2d4de1e3b06d6bc9a163e2c88613ffe31bd9
sending unbundle command
bundling: 1/1 changesets (100.00%)
bundling: 1/1 manifests (100.00%)
bundling: Assets/Models/_Prototype/Textures/Barbarian_Body_Low_d.tga 1/2 files (50.00%)
bundling: Assets/Models/_Prototype/Textures/Barbarian_Pauldron_L_Low_d.tga 2/2 files (100.00%)
preparing listkeys for "phases"
sending listkeys command
preparing pushkey for "phases:86cb2d4de1e3b06d6bc9a163e2c88613ffe31bd9"
sending pushkey command
try to push obsolete markers to remote
checking for updated bookmarks
preparing listkeys for "bookmarks"
sending listkeys command
remote: adding changesets
remote: adding manifests
remote: adding file changes
remote: added 1 changesets with 2 changes to 2 files
remote: Unable to use key file "C:\REDACTED\private.ppk" (unable to open file)
I'm positive that my private key is working and loaded in Pageant.
The problem persists with other commits.