So we have been trialling JIRA with Agile, confluence, Fisheye and crucible for a few days. Going well and mostly liking the software. Logged in today to check some other queries management had to find no Kanban board. Tried creating new kanban project and asks me to install JIRA Agile! So I tried doing so and it wont let me login in the popup (which you cant click out of and has no close button) it says I must verify email. Ive done it lots of times.
Any ideas on whats happening? Not a good sign for something we might be sinking a lot of money into.
EDIT:
I also need to keep logging in all the time to give administrative access. It says at the top of the screen: You have temporary access to administrative functions. Drop access if you no longer require it. For more information, refer to the documentation. But I only have one user and that is me, I am in all groups and have all the top level permissions. So No idea why I must confirm everything i do.
And why can I only ask one question or comment in 24 hours!! Ridiculous system
EDIT 2 because i cant comment on Nicks question (lol)
@Nic Brough [Adaptavist]
Server. No 4 days in. I managed to get it to update in the manage add-on section (it was greyed out) and kanban boards are back. No idea why the verify thing though. And the constant sign ins are annoying. Presumably thats a trial only "feature".