Hello
I'm the admin of a project.
Schedule issue permission granted, but I'm not able to edit the Due date for any issues, story, etc
Hi Matteo,
general question. You got the Edit Issues permission, right? And when you say "you can't edit it", you mean by inline editing it, correct? If so, have you added the Due Date to the screen associated with the Edit operation? If not, please do so and you will be able to edit it on the view issue screen.
Best, Max
Thanks Max for the prompt reply.
Due Date is present but in grey, not editable.
could you please provide a screenshot where exactly it is greyed out and not editable so we're speaking about the same thing? Thanks!
hi Max.
Just after my reply, I've found that Due Date is a field that needs to be "activated".
Now it works.
Thanks for your support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.