I'm doing an application that requires nested API calls on JIRA's rest API. When I initially start the application it gets the correct data but after a bunch of reruns it displays an error message saying that it refuses to connect to the server. So does JIRA have a limit on the number of calls that I can have ? Currently I have 3 APIs that are nested calls then each are going through a loop.
There is no limit on the number of calls. Maybe the calls are throttled due to the server being unresponsive.
The root cause can be a lot of things - high CPU, high memory usage, reaching the allowed thread count and so on. You will have to do some monitoring to see what is going on.
What is the returned http code?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.