I am trying to create a Gadget and would like to add the "Summary" field to be able to display on a dashboard. Has anyone done this?
Yes, I've written gadgets that do that before. Where are you struggling?
So you have to change the code to add this field to use in a gadget?
It depends on what you're trying to do. My mention of code was just to say that "yes summary can be used".
I think you need to define "add this field to use in a gadget". What are you trying to achieve and where?
Currently Summary is not a field in my gadgets and i want to be able to show this field so i can display the summary on a Pie Chart.
How do you define "add this field to use in a gadget?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.