Hi,With Jira Cloud, I previously used the issues HTML export.But now, the menu is missing.This export format has been deprecated ?
Hmm.. Here is where you can find it..
That's it !So I will consider "Print" = "HTML to print" for now on.Thanks a lot Mirek.
Sorry I do not understand how you get to export a HTML file ...When I choose the option print list, I get a new screen with less fields and not option to export. Am I missing something?
I absolutely depended on the HTML reports -- I would generate the HTML, select all and dump it into Excel for my managers. The benefit is only the HTML contained hyperlinks to the tickets in Jira. They also would maintain the main ticket # of subtasks (which is now not a feature in the CSV data export). Very sad.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.