I'm an experienced Jira user at my old company. I just changed jobs, and my new company is using the free version. Where is the link to EazyBI?
It is an addon that needs to be installed have you gone to "manage addons" to check if it has been installed?
Hi,
First, you could check if eazyBI add-on is installed for your Jira Cloud instance.
Next, you should be able to find a tab for eazyBI add-on
Best regards,
Martins / eazyBI team
Martins,
Your answer confirmed my suspicion! How do I install the add-on? Without it we are blind.
Neil
Admin -> Add-ons -> Find new add-ons. However, you should also check that it's not already installed - the screenshot Mārtiņš gave is from Server, not Cloud, and you may have EazyBi located as an icon in the left handbar instead.
Hi Nic,
Thanks for helping on this.
Actually, the screenshot was not from Server but from our Cloud instance, just Jira was not updated (eazybi.atlassian.net).
Note that you can't get the old "look" if you create a new Jira instance these days.
Best regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.