I created new role : Sprint Manager (for 2 users associate). and then add the role to the permission scheme of the project under "manage sprints". but still i checked to users that don't have the sprint manager role and they still can create this role. how can it be possible?
A user should not be able to "create this role" unless they are administrators.
I don't think your question is asking what it should - could you explain a little more please?
Hi Nic,
for the clarification: I am Administrator user in Jira. I created a Role sprint manager and associate our project owner (she is also an administrator). then in the permission scheme under the "manage sprints" I choose only in the role that i created (in the sprint manager). Then, I checked in the project backlog if I can create sprint and unfortunately i still can. I expected that only the user with the role "sprint manager" can open a sprints. can you please advise?
Thanks,
Adi.
May try from a user account which is not Jira Administrator?
Hmm. That sounds wrong. Are you sure the manage sprint permission is only for that role and you are not in that role?
I tried from regular account and still have permission to create sprints.
please advise.
Are you sure the manage sprint permission is only for that role and you are not in that role?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.