Hello,
For deleting an issue, I have granted permission to group members (users who can login into our project) and still, they cannot delete issues due to permission issues. How can I solve this problem? Thanks
Choose in project "edit permission" and than choose "Permission helper"
It's help to you find problem.
You have not granted them "delete issue" permission in the permission scheme for that project.
I'd recommend not granting it too - if you do, you will quickly have some user come to you bleating about having deleted an issue they did not mean to, and it's a right pig to restore them because you have to restore a backup to a test system and then work out a way to merge the deleted issue back into the main Jira without a complete roll-back to the backup. Not fun.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.