I did it work with Script runner with this, but i need it to not show me repetitions! if someone can help me !
There do not appear to be any "repetitions" here - each line is a separate issue?
I can't think of any scenario in Jira where duplicate issues are listed in a query.
i didn't explain my self right, sorry ! the thing is, we have story type names in the epics, and we assign the tasks of the epics to peoples.
so we want a dashboard that tells to the manager that
"epic-33 - As a cashier i want to register a new client - in progress - by Jon Doe"
the problem is that everyone has a lot of tasks in one epic, so the manager is watching a lot of "repetitions".
sorry if i'm not clear enough yet with this
But that's the work that needs to be done, so they should see it.
I still do not understand, but I'd like to take a wild guess - what you mean is that you don't want the managers to care about the stories (which sounds odd, but let's roll with it), but only the Epic. The Epic will usually contain many stories, which could be with different people, but the Epic is the manager reporting point, so they should see it as (broadly) "not started", "in progress (please see stories for details)" and "done". Is that broadly the idea?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.