We are using Jira Cloud
We have a domain http://blah.atlassian.net where we have our software project.
Now we want to add our Service Desk project, but I can't add a "service desk" type project to that domain.
I have created a new site for Jira Service Desk which is at http://blahsupport.atlassian.net but I can't see how these two can become in any way associated with each other.
Is it possible/advisable to try and get both set up at the same url (http://blah.atlassian.net)?
Each <unique something>.atlassian.net is a totally independent unique stack of Atlassian applications. You can do a bit with application links to link them together, but they still remain two separate services.
You've got "blah" and "blahsupport". Blah is a Jira Core or Software install. Blahsupport is a Service Desk install.
I suspect your best option is to cancel Blahsupport, then go to Blah's Jira Core/Software and use "manage applications" to add Service Desk to it. You'll then have everything in one place.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.