Is there a place in settings where I can set up an automatic signature (similar to email signature) for my responses through our service desk?
Good day Mercedes, how are you doing?
Thanks for contacting Atlassian Support. My name is Helton Alegra, and I'll be assisting you with this case.
Unfortunately, Mercedes, at the time being you won't be able to enable dark features (and by consequence the canned response) on Jira Cloud. As our team continuously work to bring some of the features from Jira Service Desk Server over to the Cloud, some features will still be missing and implemented over time.
You can take a more in-depth look on how to set canned responses by accessing How to implement glossary or canned responses in JIRA applications.
Mercedes, please let me know if this info was helpful to your initial concern. If you need any more info, or additional assistance on this, don't hesitate to contact us, and I'll get right back to you!
Have a great day, Mercedes!
Cheers,Helton AlegraAtlassian Cloud Support
Hi @Mercedes P
Unfortunately right now there is no way to configure agents signatures, please vote and keep an eye on this issue
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1515
Cheers
@Mercedes P I'm sorry! there is one way to achieve this (only in Jira Service Desk server), You can use canned responses. Please take a look to this post
https://www.atlassian.com/blog/jira-service-desk/get-time-back-canned-responses-sla-copy-configurations-jira-service-desk-server
Regards
@Charly _DEISER_ Thank you, I will take a look!
@Charly _DEISER_ Is there documentation on how to set up canned responses? I'm having hard time finding these settings.
Hello, I am looking for this feature as well. Do you have an ETA on when it will be implemented?
I would like to see the possibility of having an HTML email signature. The mainly in Jira Service Desk Cloud. At the moment, it seems that this does not exist.
Well, I also work in the development of integrations with Jira. I would like to have the option to update the agent's email signature via the REST API. For example, to integrate with Bybrand, a signature manager, or similar.
I'll be waiting.
Hi There
is the option available now in Service Desk - Cloud? can anyone please share a walkthrough here?Thanks in Advance.
Jira does not support E-Mail signatures on its own. That's why we use the "E-Mail This Issue" App as a Mail Handler. This app vastly improves Jiras E-Mail capabilities, including the use of Variables like the "current user display name" in the E-Mail Template.
It has some other killer features, too, like sending whole Issues to some external address via E-Mail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.