I try to mass move issues and the component field is missing. How can I mass move multiple issues into a Component
That suggests you have not got the "component" field on the edit screen for the issues you are trying to bulk-edit.
Hi Taiwo Ojo,
You need to do a bulk change in the component field, but before that, you need to know that the components are project entities, in other words, each project has their own components.
In this case, you might lose the value if the new project doesn't have the same components.
Regards,Adrián.
how do I get the component field on the edit screen please?
Add the field to the screens under Project Settings.
Work out which project(s) your issues are in first. Then, as an admin, go to the project administration area and look for "issue type screen scheme".
Drill down into that, it will eventually list the edit screen for each issue type (if it's been kept simple, there will only be one, the "default").
very helpful, I have mass selected by project and it has worked. thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.