There was an option to keep the regular interface instead of the not-so-great beta interface. Where is that now? I'm stuck in the beta interface and it's really, really, bad.
It is not a "beta", it's ready for production, and is being rolled out in full to all Cloud users over the next couple of weeks, no option to go back to the old one.
(Note that Atlassian's "ready for production" is not the same as mine. I don't think it's in the slightest bit ready for general use, it fails me in too many ways)
Hi Nic,
Strangely, I can still see an option that says "Turn off for now" at the left bottom of the screen, and it is functional. And yeah, I totally agree with you, I have experienced a few failures. The archive permission scheme doesn't hide the project in the new UI for example.
As I said, it's being rolled out over the next few weeks. Some people still have the option to go back, but it is going away.
Thanks for the information. Kindly share any issue related to this, so I can vote.
On cloud version it's possible to disable the Beta UI by click on your avatar at the bottom left corner of the screen > profile. Then "scroll down" to the bottom of the page and disable "Jira Labs"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.