Hello
I am nit able to login to Jira or confluence i bought the licences from around week for exam preparation
sincerely
Zack
JIRA Cloud? JIRA Server?
Where did you installed it?
Hello Marcelo
I am using my local machine laptop) and I install it in C drive C:\Program Files\Atlassian
where in this folder there is Jira and confluence
Ziad
Hi Ziad,
These guides have SQL queries that will help you restore the passwords: Retrieving the JIRA Administrator and for Confluence, Restore Passwords To Recover Admin User Rights
Best of luck - keep us posted.
Ann
If you have just installed the app, now you have to configure it.
On your browser open localhost:8080 for Jira and localhost:8090 for Confluence
Hello Ann
Thank you so much for the information the Jira working perfectly no issue still i have the confluence and I am getting localhost refused to connect. even i created inbound and outbound rules in the firewall allow this connection and i checked many solutions but so fare no luck please let me know if you have any idea
hello Marcelo,
regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.