Since we upgraded our server to 6.7.1 our pages in Confluence show two footers. See image.
I don't know it this is by design or a bug. One of the Atlassian text is a link to Attlassian and the other is not.
Looking for recommendations
Upon further investigation, it appears this issue was caused by a new bug in Confluence logged for our developers in our public issue tracker here: CONFSERVER-55336 - Any custom HTML at end of body causes duplicate footer image.
In this bug, adding custom HTML to Confluence can cause a duplicate Atlassian logo to show in the footer. See the bug ticket for further details and workarounds.
Developers will discuss and consider fixes for this bug according to our Bug Fixing Policy. Anyone is welcome to vote on the ticket or add comments to give the developer team more meaning in regard to a permanent resolution.
Hi Todd,
It doesn't look like a good design so I hope it is a mistake of some kind. Are you using Themebuilder? Please see Two footers are being created for pages with Themebuilder That was fixed in 2014 but could be a regression.
Please check your instance for customizations under the Look and Feel section of the admin console, especially:
Looking forward to hearing more.
Thanks,
Ann
Ann,
I have no Themebuilders installed. I went through each of the Look and Feel sections and do not see any customizations.
I will admit that I am not a developer but I am not seeing anything in these sections that look like they would cause this.
Additionally, This was not there prior to the upgrade.
I just ran a quick upgrade to Confluence 6.7.1 from 6.7.0 and did not see the double footer. So I may more closely reproduce what you did, please let me know the version of Confluence you upgraded from.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.