Hello,
I'm working on implementing Jira Service Desk for our organization but we are facing an quite annoying issue.
I've successfully implemented the connection to the LDAP and our user can login to the self-service-portal using their active directory credentials. That is fine.
But most of the user - strangely not all - that haven't logged onto the portal can't be selected as the issue creator. So whenever anyone calls our support hotline we can't select them as the ticket creator. Only about 1xx customers work this way and about 3xxx can't be selected.
Anyone had the same issue? What can I try so solve this?
I've checked the tables in the database and haven't found anything "has logged on" which I can simply change with a script. Also I've tried to add those 11-ish lines to cwd_user_attributes which all the others users have but it didn't work either.
Thanks for any suggestions,
Jens