Hi there,
Our site administrator is no longer working at the company. How can we update that role to another employee?
Thanks,
Deepa
By seeing who is in the local jira-administrators or jira-sysadministrators groups, and removing the old userid and add the new employee, also verifying how your permission schemes are setup we use AD groups for some admin and keep one or two local in case LDAP or AD cant authenticate...
I hope this helps...
Hey Orazio - thanks. Where do i need to go to remove old userid and add new one. And If I am not a site admin, how can I do this?
The answer here varies if you're on Cloud or Server. In both cases though, you should start by asking an existing admin to add your new admins, then the new admins can remove the old one.
If you don't have admins left, then you'll need to tell us whether you are on Cloud or server.
if you not an admin you can not get to the user management. Nic is right please respond to his message...
our admin has left. We are on Cloud.
I assume this was your "site admin" then. You'll need to log a call with Atlassian support to get another site admin added.
yes site admin. Thanks, I have logged the issue with Atlassian through that link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.