I am using the Recently Updated macro on my Confluence page. I have selected a space and a label, and added that label to each of the pages in the space (about 12 pages).
When I show the Confluence page, I see a nice table, listing the author and last-published date for each page marked with the label.
When I export this set of pages to PDF, including the 'main page' with the inserted macro (using Space Tools), I see in place of the macro's table only an error:
error rendering macro "recently-updated-dashboard" : null
Why does this not work?
What I really want is to retrieve the "last published" dates from all the pages in my suite of export-to-PDF pages, in a table or in the footer of each page produced by each such page. It's important to me to know - in the PDF - the modified dates for the content, since Confluence does not have a "Revision" specifier that I can find. {I realize that Confluence is not a Document Management System, but when making a PDF - and especially when printing a PDF on paper - it's important for the reader and the Support person to know the "Revision" of the material.}
I am using Atlassian Cloud.