Since Confluence's major UI upgrade last year the Pages tab displays "THERE'S NOTHING HERE BUT POTENTIAL." with a CTA of "Create Page". My problem, I have over 13,000 pages not displaying on the side nav.
I have tried to create a page with the CTA above, assuming that if I create a root page and then add to this it would fix the problem. However, when I reorder pages, the page disappears from the Pages list and I am greeted with the blank pages screen.
Assuming that Atlassian had removed the tree nav, I submitted my feedback over a period of 2 months, saying over and over that there was no tree nav and that my only way to navigate was to go in to Reorder Pages via settings and to use that as my navigation. No response from Atlassian.
Currently, only the current page I am editing is listed in the sidenav and if I click expand, no child pages are listed.
I had assumed until viewing a collegues account (completely different Atlassian account) that they had just chosen to drop the tree nav. However, I can see on his account that things are clearly working for him and clearly not working in my account.
Atlassian can you please listen to my complaints, I have submitted feedback 10 times now and am reaching out via the community portal as a last resort.
Cheers,
Tristam.