I need a way to create a report so that I can type in an employee/developer's name and it will tell me what any and all issues that are assigned to him currently are.
@Michael Shaw, you can create for example a filter, that shows all issues of interst. Save it aans load the pie chart gadget on the dashboard. Select your new filter and say "by assignee" - save. Now you can see who has issues assigned. By clicking inside one pie, you get the details for one assignee.
How do I load the pie chart gadget on the dashboard?
On your dashboard you click Add Gadget in the top right. If you are on cloud then you will need to click the link "Load all gadgets". type Pie in the search and you will find.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.