Now that the top navigation menu is gone, it would be nice to know where everything went... In particular, the dashboards!
@Jeff Smith, the magnifying glass and the 'home' icon (top left) are your friends for finding most things in the new UI. If you click on the home icon, looks like the feathers of an arrow (?) then you should see Dashboards and other useful items in the sidebar.
you may find this search useful associated w/ docs for new experience.
I opted to disable the new look and feel. I spent too much time chasing what was an existing dashboard. I was in the middle of looking to ad more - and could not get what I had! If you want to fix look and feel - the most complaints I get are the multiple mouse clicks to edit... to add the first subtask... to even see how to do it... things like that. I have to train people about subtasks all the time.
Not surprised. I switched back and forth the first month or so. Please note that soon you will not be able to switch back so you definitely will want to spend time getting used to it.
Of course, the old look and feel now has gone... so how to I create or access any dashboards now, including the pre-existing ones?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.