I am working with 3 teams who are have multiple active Sprints at the same time. However, I don't think they need this because although the teams share the same backlog, I think all they need are their own Boards configured separately. In that way they can then at least capture the velocity of each team. Also it has led to a practice of not closing off Sprints. As far as I can tell Parallel Active Sprints are only useful if one team is working on multipleSprints.
So I want to unwind and configure individual Board for the teams to create their own Sprints off the same Product Backlog. However, I am not sure whether the Parallel Active Sprint option that I want to undo works at System, Project or Board level.
If it works at Project level as I suspect - has anybody got a strategy for mving back to having separate boards that will have least disruption.
Regards