During the backlog grooming / pre-sprint planning
a) we estimate issues all issues
b) assign them to developers
c) take issues for each assignee into the future sprint (until the limit of 9 days per assignee is reached)
However: the problem with this approach is that in large teams it is difficult to add all the issues per assignee.
-->Is there a way to add all estimates / story point for all issues in a sprint per assignee AND automatically flag all issues of this assignee if the sum exceeds a predefined limit (e.g. 9 days)? And automatically unflag them as soon as the sum is within the limit?
So I would pull one issue after the other into the sprint. As soon as the limit is reached all issues would be flagged. Then I would just remove the last issue and all issues would be unflagged...
(I dont want to discuss if this is scrum or not - this is how our management wants us to do it)