I am trying to start JIRA 7.8.0 in the JIRA SDK on Linux.
It says Jira had problems starting up. And in the details says ...
Setup: Your memory allocation pool settings need attention
JIRA runs in a Java virtual machine (JVM), and this JVM is allocated an amount of memory to enable JIRA to run. These amounts can be manually configured.
- The maximum memory allocation pool (-Xmx) is required to be at least 786m.
I tried the solution for a full install of Jira but the SDK is obviously different and the following steps could not be accomplished.
To increase heap space memory in Linux installations:
- In your
<<a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver075/jira-application-installation-directory-935391742.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">JIRA application installation directory</a>>/bin (or <Tomcat Installation Directory>/bin for JIRA WAR installations), open the setenv.sh file. - Find the sections JVM_MINIMUM_MEMORY= and JVM_MAXIMUM_MEMORY=
- See Diagnosis above and enter the appropriate values.
Does Atlassian have to update the SDK ?
Or are there some steps I could follow to resolve this?