Hi,
I'm trying to import XML file created on JIRA Server (v6.4) to JIRA Cloud.The problem is that I cannot find the import XML on the JIRA Cloud.
Could you tell me how to import XML into JIRA Cloud?
Thank you
Hey Florian, To import into JIRA cloud from JIRA Server, you need to run an upgrade of your server to the latest version of JIRA. The latest version is 7.8. If you are unable to perform the upgrades yourself, there are several partners out there that would be willing to help you perform it. A list of partners can be found here. https://www.atlassian.com/partners/search
Thank you very much for the quick reply.
Do I need to pay for the upgrade?
If yes, it would be very annoying as we are moving to the cloud...
Hey Florian, The most likely scenario is that you would need to pay something for the upgrade - either in licensing, or, if you need help in the form of a service fee. The cost of the license would depend on whether you have a currently valid license.
I don't know your exact scenario, so I don't want to tell you that it will cost "X" amount of money to get into cloud.
Thank you @Kian Stack Mumo Systems
We have already a cloud account with 10 users. The same for our server edition (v6.4).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.