Hi, if I want to pull story points progress in a sprint, where do I need to fetch from.
Hi @Anupam Singh
You can have a quick look at it in the backlog of the board. That shows the story point progress in 'to do' , 'in progress' and 'done' in different colors near the sprint name.
If you want a proper report on that , have a look at Burndown chart of the board.
Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-a-board/using-reports/viewing-the-burndown-chart
Thanks Fazila, I'm aware about this, what I'm searching is
From where this can be generated?
Ah.. This is the Sprint health gadget.. Have a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-the-jira-agile-gadgets/using-the-sprint-health-gadget
And i suppose adminstrative rights are required for this
No.. A normal jira software user can add this gadget to the dashboard and configure it.
The instructions are available in the link i have mentioned above..
No. A normal jira software user should be able to add the gadget to the dashboard.
Refer to the link i gave before for the instructions
Cannot see Add gadget option, please suggest
Are you looking at the JIRA dashboard or the agile board?
Refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-dashboards-764478209.html on confuring dashboards
Hi Fazila, could you please share screen shot of Add gadget option as I cannot see the same in my Login
Here is the screenshot:
I am a jira admin of the instance but i have seen users adding the gadgets to their dashboard..
Thanks for the screen shot and the guide says must be a Jira admin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.