It looks like column resizing in Fixed and Responsive tables came along after 5.9. Has anybody found a workaround to manage this?
Hi Marc,
what do you mean? A workaround for earlier versions of Confluence? 5.9 has been released in Nov'15 and there have been lots of other improvements as well. Just update the instance!
Best, Max
It’s not my call. 5.9 is what we’ve got. Quasi-responsive tables and all. Just wishing there was a way to take more control of tables.
Hey Marc,
honestly. I think there is no sense in looking for a solution for an old Confluence (time- and money-wise). Even if you can find something on the Marketplace, I doubt it will be that far backwards compatible (Advanced Tables for Confluence is very nice, but also needs 5.10+). If you want to convince someone to upgrade and need help with that. We're here to support you with proper reasons. Btw. I guess your 5.9 is or will be shortly EOL (End of Life).
Max
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.