Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
Hi! The related label list on the labelled content page is limited to 25, which is the number I counted displaying in your screenshot. Atlassian Support created a suggestion ticket to change that, in response to Related Labels on Labelled contentbut it was closed as "won't do": Adjustable Related labels
If this is causing a lot of problems for you please let us know your use case so we can help find a workaround. If you just wanted to let us know about a limitation in the product, thank you for reporting it.
Thank you so much.
Is there any way that I can arrange the related labels list in my required order of preference.
Well, it's difficult because the list is based on the number of occurrences of the following:
Example:
Awesome, this is exact answer I am looking for. The algorithm on the creation of related labels is clearly explained.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.