I have a trial version of Jira software 7.4.6 installed on my PC since 2 weeks. I worked with it everyday and it went OK. However now I am unable to launch Jira: the only info I have is => http://localhost:8080/secure/errors.jsp.
I tried after restarting my PC, same result.
Please help!
Can't tell you much without the error message you see on that page.
What do you see in the application logs (atlassian-jira.log) file?
Well internet explorer does not show any message so I tried in Chrome: HTTP ERROR 503
That's not what you said earlier - the errors.jsp will report on an internal error. 503 is a different thing meaning the server is overloaded or in maintenance and unable to serve up the errors.jsp in most cases.
Could you explain which one you are getting, or if it is the unusual 503 inside errors.jsp?
In the meantime I restarted my PC again and Jira is up and running;
However in the log I found:
2018-02-22 13:13:19,506 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] We couldn't start JIRA2018-02-22 13:13:19,506 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.health.HealthChecks] An error occurred while trying to start JIRA. We can't give you any more detail right now, we suggest checking the logs for more detail and contacting our support team. See our documentation for more information on contacting our support team and creating a support zip.2018-02-22 13:13:19,506 JIRA-Bootstrap WARN [c.a.jira.startup.DatabaseLauncher]
Do I have to look for anything in particular because I found several errors?
2018-02-22 13:12:43,943 http-nio-8080-exec-1 ERROR anonymous 792x1x1 - 127.0.0.1 / [c.atlassian.instrumentation.Instrument] Unable to snapshot thread local operations (implementation of OpTimerFactory is not a ThreadLocalOpTimerFactory): null
Is this snippet from the catalina logs? Can you check atlassian-jira.log file under JIRA_HOME/log folder? See if there are any logs during the startup.
Hola! en mi caso me arroja lo siguiente en el log:
2023-11-08 11:14:14,407-0300 http-nio-8080-exec-2 WARN anonymous 674x2x1 - 172.18.18.23 /secure/errors.jsp [c.a.jira.security.JiraSecurityFilter] Rejecting security-sensitive request that bypassed Johnson filter: /secure/errors.jsp2023-11-08 11:14:14,423-0300 http-nio-8080-exec-2 ERROR anonymous 674x2x1 - 172.18.18.23 /secure/errors.jsp [c.a.j.util.thread.JiraThreadLocalUtils] Error when performing thread local operation: Incompatible magic value 1751279982 in class file com/atlassian/jira/issue/index/IndexDirectoryFactory$Name$1
intenté borrando la carpeta de los indices para que los regenere, sin exito (capaz no lo haga bien?) por otro lado borra dos archivos de la chache y tampoco.
Como se corrige la propiedad?
Aguardo sugerencias! gracias!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.