I have a multiple jira projects. I finally got a screen scheme set up the way I want it and I am trying to apply it to all projects.
When I go Project > settings > screens and select the scheme I want the change seems to happen (as in it saves because when I leave and come back it persists) but doesn't take effect.
The page says: "To activate this screen scheme, map it to one or more issue types using an Issue Type Screen Scheme and then associate the Issue Type Screen Scheme with one or more projects." The link beings me to a page that show what projects are mapped to my screen schemes and this does NOT show the change I just made and doesn't give me any clue as to how to follow the instructions...
Really struggling with the new interface - admin was confusing enough before. Can someone please help me work this out?