I want to find the Sub Tasks which are having a different FixVersion than the Parent Story.
can't you just filter with fixversion != (your parent story fix version) and type = subtask
i don't think you can automatically fill in your parent story fix version
Thanks for the Answer.
Let me explain my condition.
Say my Parent stories are having a Fixversion "XYZ". All the parent stories are having subtasks. Most of the subtasks are having a Fixversion "XYZ" few does not have the Fixversion. I want to filter those subtasks alone.
If I use below query, I will get all the subtasks where the Parent's Fixversion is not "XYZ"
"fixVersion != Parent'sFixversion and issuetype = Sub-task"
Does this works? "where fixVersion is empty"
No It does not. It pulls all the subtaks with no Fixversion. Thanks for your Answer.
And you only want the subtasks without a fixversion but linked to the parent?
Or what exacly do you want?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.