How to add key values under labels in jira.
I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve, but I don't think labels are the right way to do it.
Could you explain the end goal in terms of what the users see, and get out of it? (Not the half-answer of "this might be a way to do something")
I mean that i want add the values to flow in Label custom field drop down in jira. i had searched but i can't found any option to add values.
For e.g. Heat Map, Issue Statistics, Filter Results, 2D Filter Statistics.
Can you please advice, how to add the values under Label custom field.
I am sorry, I do not understand that.
With a label field, users add labels. That's it, there's no "flow" and you can use the label in the gadgets and reports without needing to do anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.