hi,
I want to filter issues that only for example the user "Oscar" can see.
Im connected with an admin account.
Thanks.
I'm not 100% sure I understand your specific requirements but based upon how I'm reading it, you can use permissions. You will need to have some field/condition to limit the user's access.
Hi,
i will explain, in my case im using a web service with an admin account that return all issues, but in some cases i need to return just issues that a user "Oscar" can see. So i should filter on the web service. U understand now ?
yes indeed that helps. Unfortunately I can't help you w/ this. :-(
But expect someone in the Community can and hopefully will chime in.
You need to run the command as Oscar, rather than admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.