I would like to change my 'full name', which is currently not formatted as my full name.
When accessing my account settings, either via Jira or id.atlassian.com, I am unable to edit my 'full name'. It says "Your account is managed by Google.
Contact your Google administrator to change your email address or full name."
Firstly, why am I not able to edit my own name. I thought the whole point of cloud accounts was that 'the user owns the account'.
Secondly, who on earth is "my Google administrator"?
I log-in (via Google) using my @<company name>.com email address, i.e. a G-Suite account. I have spoken to our IT department, who of course have G-suite admin access for the company. They are unable to see or change anything about Atlassian accounts through G-suite admin. The full name on my Google profile is correct.
As far as I can work out, we have not set up an Atlassian cloud organisation or verified our domain name.