I am using JIRA Service Desk on Cloud. How can I change the email template when an Issue is Assigned? I attached the email notification screenshot that I receive.
Hi Mike,
this is not possible. There is an issue for that, but it was closed as "Won't fix":
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-7266
You could look at JEMHC to enhance the functionality of the email system for cloud.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.javahollic.jira.jemh-ui/cloud/support
@Steve Thornhill - thanks for pointing to that app, I didn't know it yet
It can take a little while to get used to the configuration, but it is a very powerful addition to JIRA.
Thanks Steve and Thomas for your feedback. Will definitely look at JEMHC as an alternative.
We've also experienced this problem. It's a shame that many of the needs for properly using Atlassian for customer support are not currently supported despite the community requesting it and several open support tickets on the issue across all email templates.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.