Hello.
I have a machine running Jira (port 8080) and confluence (port 8090).
I am trying to install another Jira (lets say Jira2) in the same machine, but I've changed the port to 9080 when I run the installation.
When I finish intalling Jira2, I try to open it in the browser but the Service is not launched.
In fact when I look into my services I only get 1 "Atlassian Jira", which is running but this is my first Jira instance.
I looked into the url: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/running-multiple-instances-of-jira-on-one-machine-222200571.html
AND i CHECKED THIS:
- Not sharing the same listening or shutdown port of any other instance or service: This is ok as far as I know.
- Not sharing the same database with another instance.: Still waiting to run it to connect to a new db.
- When using services within windows, using 2 different windows service definitions: not sure. How can I check this?
- Not sharing the same JIRA home folder: this is ok. I have them in different folders.
- Not deploying multiple instances using a Single Tomcat Application Container: This should be ok. When I install Jira this is done automatically right?
- Having separate licenses for each of the instances: this is ok. Waiting to get to this part.
When I installed Jira2 I choose the run it as a Service. What am I doing wrong, can you help? How can I run this 2 Jira in the same machine?