I am using the Time to First Response gadget in JIRA to track my team's SLA. When tickets are created my team typically will update the status of a ticket before commenting on it so I was wondering - is the response measured by the first time a comment is placed on the ticket or is it the first time the ticket is moved to a different status? My assumption is the former.
Thank you.
Dear @Drew Rice,
any change to the issue after an issue was created will trigger.
So long
Thomas
Awesome thank you! I'll let my team know that they can maintain status quo and just move tickets into a new status when they're being worked as opposed to commenting on a ticket saying it's about to be worked. I appreciate it.
@Thomas Deiler Is this still the case? Based on my use of the gadget it appears that Time to First Response is measured by the first comment.
For example, it appears that adding an attachment does not count as a first response.
Is there any documentation you can point me towards for this? Thank you.
Dear @Sam Ferguson ,
you are right. It is written here. Just the comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.