Whenever I make a new request template I cant see the title for that template until I highlight it.
Can someone show me how to fix this error?
Thanks
Hi Nayeem,
Can you please include a screenshot?
You'll need to explain what a "request template" and "title" are, as Jira does not have those functions.
If you mean Confluence, which does have templates and titles, then I'm a bit stuck on what you mean, because you need to click to edit the title, as you can't have a page without one.
Sorry I mean when I raise a new request which I created you can see the title because its not visible and you can only see it if you highlight it.
Please see image below
You have to be a JIRA Admin in order to make changes.
When you are on the main screen on your JSD look at the right side of your screen and you will see "Customize".
The fields available on that screen are the ones you can change.
Ah, you meant service desk, not core (I've amended your labels)
The highlighting shows me where you're looking, but what does it look like without the highlight? And, do you really mean you are creating a new template, or just a new request?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.