I am not able to enable Kanban backlog for my board. I am admin for the project and the board. Are there any limitations on this feature on JIRA v7.3.7 ? Please advise
You need to upgrade. I believe the Backlog feature became available in 7.4 if memory serves.
You can't convert an existing Board from Scrum to Kanban (or vice versa).
Add a new Kanban board, and have it's filter looking at your project. You should find the possibility to add Boards in the top menu.
It is a new Kanban board, where I need the Kanban backlog enabled. I don't see this option on my board.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-columns-764477997.html#Configuringcolumns-enablingkanbanbacklog
Can you please do a screenshot of your Project and board and attach it here?
@Jack Brickey You are right! I just had a look at the release notes.
Niklas, thanks for attaching the RNs. @Irshad Peeran, as the originator of the question, we will leave to you to accept the answer.
Thanks ! Your input greatly helps in terms of planning on our side. I will accept the answer.
I think as first item you need to update your Jira, the second item is to go to Board Settings and there is a field for that, I have video that goes step by step into this: https://youtu.be/enifJq6-fks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.