Hello,
I had some unfortunnate event and I lost the server that my JIRA is hosted on. Is there a way to get the database or some of it back? Do you guys have anything I can build from, for example the debug files I have sent you in the past?
Ziad,
Debug files don't contain any database for content of Jira, so it wouldn't be useful in recovering data, unfortunately.
If you have no backup of your database or site files, then it won't be possible to restore. It's possible that an automatic backup has been configured, so I would recommend checking there.
Let us know if you have any trouble.
Regards,
Shannon
OK I understand I lost all my data and time logged etc...I am looking into the automatic backup to see if I ever activated it.
What about the custom project settings and custom fields and workflows? None of this is in the debug zip?
Also the list of plugins installed so that I can reinstall them?
Is there anything that helps me out rebuild my JIRA?
No, the support zip does not contain any backup data. It only lets us know the log files, what add-ons are installed, and copies of configuration details, but no backups.
I believe this is the debug zip you're referring to?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.