Hi Guys,
I am injecting some javascript to JIRA in order to change the field name dynamically. I am relying on the ID and title of JIRA elements rendered at client side (from browser console) in order implement the feature. If these IDs or title under gone for any kind of change my application will effect. So please let me know is there any possibility of changing these values during JIRA up gradation (in Future)
Some will, some will not.
You really should not be using javascript to do this, unless it's bundled into an add-on where you can make the calls dynamic so you don't need to worry (i.e. they work out the ids, not hard-code them)
Hi Nic,
Thank you for your kind reply. I have written a code like
"AJS.$("label[for='customfield_12504']").text("Release");"
will this get effected?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.