How can I remove organization from Organizations & Security?
By mistake I created the organization twice and now I don't know how to remove duplicate.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards
Rafal Piekara
Hi Rafal,
Take a look at the knowledge base article Organization administration:
Delete an organization Organizations cannot be deleted at this time. However, an organization admin can remove all verified all domains which will purge all managed accounts from the organization.
Delete an organization
Organizations cannot be deleted at this time. However, an organization admin can remove all verified all domains which will purge all managed accounts from the organization.
The issue here is if you created a duplicate with the same info you would need to delete the domain which would in turn delete both of the Organizations at which point you would need to re-add the domain.
Cheers,
Branden
@somethingblue,
is there any news on this topic? While trying to connect GSuite, there was a recurring problem, resulting in the same Organization being connected 5 times now. Doesn’t make the experience much nicer, I'm afraid …
Thanks,Mario
@somethingblue
Why is this rolled out while so many things can not be done? Like removing sites, deleting the organization, etc.?
It is also not working for a user like me who needs to administer different clients.
What can I do?
@somethingblue Any update? I need to delete a duplicate organisation but the organisation administration article hasn't been updated with the steps on how to do this.
In my case, I had accidentally created duplicated organizations while trying to sync with G-Suite. I could delete these organizations by using the "Transfer all products to another organization you administer" function (in Settings -> Details). Of course, there was nothing to actually transfer, but the process worked all the same and the extra organizations were deleted. A side-effect was that all admins got emails that they were made an admin, for each organization that I thus deleted.
@Muru That's fantastic, thank you for pointing this out! This worked for me. If only Atlassian's documentation was this helpful.
@Muru Thanks!
this works for me too, but every time I go to my organization's page it shows me errors, It's so weird, it happens randomly
Atlassian can support! They did that with me.
yet another reason for ditching this overpriced piece of cr^H^Hsoft.
Hi all, it appears that the organisation deletion feature is gradually being rolled out for both the old and new Atlassian Administration UIs. You can find the documentation on this new feature here:https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/delete-an-atlassian-organization
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.