Hi
I want before time Sla in issue be Overdue, Send the email to the ASSIGNEE in order to be reminded.
project is not Servise Desk!
is it possible?If so, how can it be?...
thanks.
Marzi
SLA is a feature of Jira Service Desk and thus can only be configured in a 'service desk' type projects.
As for notifications you can either use built-in JSD automation to add a comment to the issue (which can trigger a notification) when remaining SLA time is less than 30 minutes OR use Automation for Jira to create a scheduled rule which will send an email to the assignee if the issue matches this JQL for example:
"Response time" <= remaining(10m)
Hi @Ivan Tovbin
I use "SLA CONFIGURATION" from ENHANCER PLUGIN FOR JIRA for my "business" type project.
Ah, I see. You didn't mention you meant a 3rd party plugin in your question, so I naturally assumed that we're talking about JSD SLA feature here.
Regardless, even though I'm not familliar with 'Enhance for Jira' plugin my guess is that it still stores SLA data in an 'SLA indicator' custom field, which means that you can try to run a JQL search using that field. And thus you can use it in combination with Automation for Jira to create a rule that will send a custom email to issue assignee if the value of that field goes beyond a certain value.
I've also found this question regarding searching issues using Enhancer's SLA field. You might wanna check it out.
Hello,
Enhancer Plugin does not support this feature. But Time to SLA Plugin for JIRA has such notifiers.
You can configure notifiers before/after overdue.
See detailed doc here.
Regards
Thanks @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
Thanks @Ivan Tovbin
HiI used Time to SLA Plugin, this plugin is very usefull; but all SLAs show in panel, I want SLA of same Status is shown.
is it possible?
thanks
Hello Marzi,
I could not get the point. Could you please clarify?
Hi @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_
according below picture:
all SLAs from first SLA to last SLA is shown in SLA panel.
I want will shown ONLY SLA of same Status in screen.
This means display only one TIME SLA in screen .is possibl?
SLA Panel displays all ongoing/completed SLAs.
However, Time to SLA custom field only displays uncompleted SLAs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.