Want to use this add on but unsure if it would be covered under the JIRA license.
It's covered by the licence named in the marketplace entry for it.
It also says "free" on the marketplace, so you should be able to simply install and use it, if you're happy with the licence terms stated there.
Indeed, we make it available for free, thanks for elaborating Nic!
Could you elaborate, free is the cost and not the terms for licensing. Is it licensed under the Atlassian Marketplace standard terms, or do you have your own terms, or are following the terms for an open source license? My legal team likes to review this.
Hi Nic,
I'll admit to being annoying and bothersome if you can show me the error of my ways. I can find the standard license for the Atlassian Marketplace just fine. I'm looking at the Project Metrics market place page and under "resources" where everyone puts a "license" link I don't see one. I saw the documentation link and followed it over to the doc site and tried to both navigate and search there to no avail. If there's another spot that I'm just not trying, or if my control+f search for the word "license" just didn't get me to the right thing please let me know. Otherwise, I fear my legal team will tell me that without some terms I can use your intellectual property under, it would be a violation of your rights for me to use your products. Obviously I think they're pretty good or I wouldn't always look for a license, so could you please help? Also, this is a shared ID so if it seems like a lot of questions it's because we've got a dozen or so people behind it. Thanks.
Brando
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.