We've just spun up our OnDemand instance for Confluence and JIRA. I've noticed that Confluence attempts to autocreate links to issues in JIRA where a potential JIRA-esque issue ID is used. This is going to be a great feature, I'm sure. However...
One of our first pages is about an ethernet-connected hardware device we're working on. The term RJ-45 is used a few times and it appears as a link. You click the link and you're taken to JIRA and told that the issue does not exist.
Is there either a way to instruct Confluence to not automatically link to the issue (preferably per link), or force Confluence to check for the existence of an issue prior to the link?
I've already tried the {nolink} macro. It either didn't work or I didn't use it properly.
Any other thoughts or suggestions?
* edit *
This is what we're seeing now: "blah, blah, blah something about an RJ-45 connector blah."
This is what we'd like to see: "blah, blah, blah something about an RJ-45 connector blah."