To Reproduce this bug:
I could not find an existing bug and I tried to open a bug at https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JSWSERVER but was unable. When I click on report a new bug:
it goes to https://support.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/
Dear @boardtc,
I opened a request for you. As soon I got feedback, I will let you know.
So long
Thomas
Hi @T,
Thanks for opening a ticket in out Developer Support.
Cheers,
Anne Calantog
Hi @boardtc,
We're trying to funnel all bug and feature requests for the Products in the Developer Support portal: go.atlassian.com/devhelp . Let me look at the request.
Can you signup in the Developer Support Portal so I can add you in the ticket as the reporter? I have some questions about the issue cause I can't replicate it in Jira 7.4.0.
I signed up thanks, Anne. Can you post the url for the bug, please? I could not find with a jql search. The bug is reproducible using v7.1.4
Hi Tom,
I set you as the reporter for the bug. You should get an email from us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.