Dear Confluence users and friends,
Would you know how to disable the pop-up "NEW FEATURE" displaying in the top and left bars?
I followed the following resources:
* https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/How-to-turn-OFF-new-features-notification/qaq-p/225232
* https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-turn-off-what-s-new-window-315326493.html
... but none worked.
I also tried to disable the module "Whats New Resources (whatsnew-resources)" of the plug-in "Forms for Confluence" but it didn't help.
Thanks a lot for your help,
Best regards,
Alexandre
Hi there,
I've looked into this, and it doesn't appear that pop-up is from Confluence, but an Adaptavist add-on called "Forms for Confluence Blueprints". Can you confirm if you have this add-on installed?
If so, you can disable this by going to CONFLUENCE-URL/admin/darkfeatures.action and add the following: com.adaptavist.confluence.forms.disablepopups using the submit form at the bottom of the page.
Can you try that and let me know if you have any trouble?
Regards,Shannon
Dear @Shannon S
I cannot say thank you enough for your precious help.
This solved the issue. It's amazing, we can finally get rid of this annoying popup.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kind regards,
Aww, thanks Alexandre! Glad I could help
Regards,
Shannon
Thank you so much for this Shannon! We were having the same problem with these notifications appearing, and had I've been banging my head against the wall for some time on how to solve this issue.
We have the Community Forums Plugin and the Forms for Confluence plugins from Adaptavist installed, and this change has stopped those messages from appearing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.